Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : HALLOWEEN

.
A bit of Halloween inspiration I'm loving this season. Maleficent (no. 1) and the skeleton (no.10) are so fabulous and make want to paint my face all spoooooky. Of course the kids might be thrown for a loop so we'll stick to something a bit more tame. I'm going to be starting the kiddos costumes this week but still thinking if we'll (the mister and I) dress up this year. Are you dressing up this holiday? What are you going to be?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Maleficent   //   Horror-mingos   //   Garland   //   Tie   //   Eyeball Cocktail Labels
Coffin
   //   
Skull Necklace   //   Cat Print   // 
  D.I.Y. Pumpkin   //   Skeleton

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I will be doing much dressing up, but i am eager to see my nieces' costumes: Medusa and sock monkey, they ought to be interesting!!

    Loving the eyeball cocktail labels...brilliant!! The coffin is adorable, and the studded pumpkins might have to be added to my to do list ;]
    Thanks for the lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl in the witch costume looks just like a friend of mine! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...