Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : UMBRELLAS

.

This Fall weather has been a little off. A little warm, a bit too cold, a splash of rain and then hot again like Summer today. The rain a day or so ago was lovely but it made me wish I owned a cute umbrella. Mine is a cheapo, solid navy, and from who knows when and where. It also doesn't open when you want (or need) it too, so maybe it's time for a new one. A few lovely designs I've spotted. What's your umbrella look like?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Geometric  //  Chevron  //  Lace  //  Rainbow  //  Floral  //  Arrow  //  Umbrella  //  Raindrops  //  Bubble  //  Penguins

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching for a special umbrella for a long time now! I sure could use one today, its dreary and damp on Cape Cod . Missing you and yours , Come home SOON! please xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a day for umbrellas here! I've had my eye on a bubble 'brella and it's about time to take the plunge!

    Whiskey for Breakfast

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...