Friday, October 26, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (47)

.

Loving that pretty triangle pendant. And the fox door knocker is so wonderful. Both items would be perfect additions for Fall or maybe in general, all year round. The "where" though... ooo la la! Isn't is gorgeous!!! This amazing structure was created in Seville, Spain and is called Metropol Parasol and is quite the view. Make sure to click on the links below to be redirected to each of the images above, I highly encourage you to link over and see/read more about the "where" the photos are beyond cool. Enjoy and Happy Friday!

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my brother today! I hope you have any awesome birthday Anthony! And eat some cake and ice cream for us. We miss you. xo :)

signature_blog2

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The Metropol Parasol is quite jawdropping! thanks for posting. Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for Halloween! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That Metropol Parasol is AMAZING!! I totally want to see it in person just so I can walk along the path on the rooftop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that necklace! Wish I had one. Maybe soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...