Wednesday, October 03, 2012

WHAT I WORE : FEELING FALLISH AN A NEW REMOTE

.

Why oh why did I never own a wireless remote until now? What was I thinking. I had been wanting a remote for quite sometime but I honestly thought they would be way to pricy and not something I would need but boy was I wrong. I bought this one (the Photive RC-6) which was recommended by Elycia a while back and I spotted over on Amazon for near to nothing. I bought it used/like new for all of 1 cent and the shipping was a more than it, and ya know what, it was worth that whole penny. I tried it out a night ago and I'm happy to say I didn't have to do the "run back and forth to hit a button to snap a few photos dance". This will hopefully make self (and family) photo taking a whole lot easier in the future. I'll be back later with some Georgia Aquarium photos, but until then, Happy Wednesday! :)
signature_blog2



WARDROBE ATTIRE  : Top, Target. Belt, thrifted. Skirt thrifted & altered. Boots, Nicole. Knit tights, H&M.

5 comments:

  1. Love! Especially those boots!! One day I will get that handsome little remote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love your boots and skirt girl!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, thanks for linking to the remote. I totally just snagged one!! I was also afraid they would be super expensive. :)

    p.s.: your skirt is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love your plaid skirt!
    I love my camera remote, though it can be amusing to see how many faces you pull in between the actual good shots! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...