Thursday, October 18, 2012

WHAT I WORE : POP OF PLAID

.

Something about Fall screams plaid to me. I don't own much for plaid pieces, a button down top, a cute plaid skirt and as of recently this thrifted Fallish scarf. I love the colors of this scarf though. The pops of yellow and red on top of a green backdrop. It remind me of the leaves changing back home in New England. I think I may just happen to need more plaid in my life. ;)
signature_blog2
p.s. So I took my photos here which look at those snow flakes (below) that are projected on the wall behind me. That's right snow flakes in October. Silliness that Christmas is closer than we know it!
- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
yellow cardigan, target. grey top, thrifted. belt, vintage.  
jeans, target. shoes, vintage. scarf, vintage.

8 comments:

  1. oh i love the pop of plaid here. Plaid makes me think of christmas too so the snowflakes are quite fitting haha! But you're right, its so crazy that its going to be here before we know it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit Sandi! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit, that scarf is so cute, love the colors. I lack plaid in my life, how did that happen??

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so darn cute! Love the whole ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had to pop in and tell you how cute you and your pop of plaid are. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable as always! You can rock any color Sandi!! I too have a passion for plaid. I have been known to be called Lumberjack by a friend of mine who thinks my plaid shirts are just too manly. Speaking of Plaid, did you get the photos of your mom's and my nails? we went plaid last week, in fact your mom's nails would have gone perfectly with your very cool scarf!!! LOVE TO ALL at your house xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...