Monday, November 05, 2012

COLLECTION : BOTTLE CAPS

.

Happy Monday sweet friends, I hope you're weekend was wonderful. Todays shared collection belongs to the lovely Leigh-Ann of Freckled Nest. Her bottle cap collection (above) is quite impressive and so colorful. I'm not a soda pop drinker myself but this collection makes me think I need to reconsider. I love the "Black Cherry Soda" and "Lime Soda" ones which one do you like? Also if you would care for this image as a free desktop link on over to Freckled Nest where you may download her photo a bit large as a desktop. Enjoy!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // FRECKLED NEST

1 comment:

  1. I used to collect pop bottles as a kid. I am not a pop drinker much either, but I do love a good grape pop in a glass bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...