Saturday, November 17, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (48)

.
That laced lingerie bodysuit is beyond gorgeous! I love the color and back details with a bow. Design Atelier Article makes unique clocks, book ends and other various wooden pieces. This coral colored clock surely caught my attention. The place is said to be Petra, Jordan and it looks beyond amazing. The color alone is stunning and I could only image what the real view is like. Happy Friday sweet friends! Any weekend plans? :)
signature_blog2
ware : Clock ($53)
where : Petra, Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Amazing finds! That location in Jordan is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...