Monday, November 26, 2012

WEEKENDS VIA INSTAGRAM

.
I took a few days off from the blog to catch up on life but was still sharing photos on IG, a peek into our weekend. Enjoy :)

  • The boy and I ventured out for Black Friday to Toys"R"Us and did a little shopping for the girl. The boy was beyond amazing and didn't ask for a thing, but did tell me his sister may really like purple Legos or a dinosaur toy. 
  • We settled on Lalaloopsy dolls which I hope she loves! If not mom surely loves them :) 
  • My SIL toughed it out and went to get her first tattoo. 
  • I'm on to week 5 of working out and the elliptical and I have become best friends.
  • The boy and his aunt continue to make us giggle with their silly faces (especially while out to eat)
  • The mister and I did a date night and walked the Plaza (outdoor shopping center) and I so wanted that owl printed tee, if only I was a little boy would it fit me, ha!
  • I've added that Zombie calendar is on my list for Christmas.
  • Our date night ended with a trip to the Cheesecake Factory for a tasty Apple Crisp, yum!!!
  • Though Halloween is long over the kiddos can't seem to get enough of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" it's the boys favorite and the girl surely loves it too. 
  • Weekends are for messes and the living room was turned into a toy museum slash explosion!
  • The girl enjoyed some kids apps on the ipod. She seems to be more gadget savvy than me. Her favorite game is "ToysRUs Toy Story Memory" she's pretty darn good at it too.
  • I love breakfasts for dinner and feel like a kid eating them... and drinking my glass of eggnog too ;)
  • And the kids and mister made our yearly Scrabble Mix, which good thing we gift it to friends or else I may turn into a pretzel.

Hope your weekend was awesome!
signature_blog2

1 comment:

  1. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas because it's totally appropriate for either Halloween or Christmas! I should get my copy out and watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...