Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR, AND A LITTLE BREAK...

.

Hello sweet friends, I just wanted to just let you all know that I need a little blog break. I love this place SO much and I enjoy sharing bits of my personal life here... but life has been a little off kilter lately due to schedules changes and life events which leaves me needing to step away from the blog for a few days to figure out where things are suppose to be. I'll be back later this weekend but I hope you all have a wonderful next few days, and Thanksgiving, if you celebrate this holiday, I hope you enjoy time with your family and the ones you love. A holiday tradition for us has always been writing on a piece of paper one serious and one silly things we're thankful for which then we share aloud. I wanted to note one thing of each which I'm thankful for today. What are you thankful for? Have a wonderful day!

  • Probably the obvious but I'm so thankful for my kids and how they make me smile.
  • And a quirky, I'm so thankful for warm apple pie! Which I'll be making for our holiday dinner, and I can't wait to eat!

signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your down time! A little rest is good for the soul. And creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...