Friday, November 09, 2012

WHAT I WORE : SAILOR STRIPES

.

I have a thing for Blue... like you couldn't already tell this though. After thrifting this top, I instantly thought "so cute and how sailorish". Something about the navy and white stripes paired with a Peacoat. And add that lovely nautical necklace from Doubledutch Boutiques which would coordinated so well. I'm not a tuck my shirt in type of person but I gave it a try for this look and kinda liked it. Now I just need myself a pair of Wellies. Maybe a cute yellow pair to compliment the blue. Happy Friday sweet friends. I hope you have a lovely weekend!
signature_blog2


- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Peacoat, Merona (Target last season). Striped top, Thrifted (but by Gap). Belt, Vintage.  
Jeans, Mossimo (Target). Boots, Nicole. Hat, Fraas. Necklace c/o Doubledutch Boutiques


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love it and your hair is gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nautical is so timeless - I love the outfit Sandi!
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a tuck-in-the-shirt girl either. With these stripes, though, it just works! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...