Friday, November 30, 2012

WHAT I WORE : TRIANGLE THEORY

.

Recently, I purchased some red lipstick. I'm not a lipstick person at all but I figured I'd give it a try and see how it looked. In college (in painting classes) we learned about adding pops of 3 colors "the triangle theory" as I liked to put it. This theory is that within your artwork you always create a triangle to add balance. By placing colors accordingly to form a triangle, your eye will always be drawn back inward about the piece and never loose interest. Well I tried to apply this theory for my attire and I think it actually helped balance that lipstick out a bit. Do you see the triangle? Happy weekend dear friends!
signature_blog2

- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Button Down, Thrifted. Flower Clip, By Frecklewonder! 
Vintage Bracelet, Thrifted. Leggings, Xhiliration, Target. 
Milan Clogs in Red c/o Ugglebo / Sandgrens Clogs. Red Lip Stick, NYC 308 Retro Red, Walgreens



10 comments:

  1. Super great post. Thanks for the Reminder! and red looks way too good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome concept! I'll keep this in mind and am excited to try some triangles of bold color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red looks lovely on you! & I'm diggin the two-tone hair you're rockin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit! It looks comfy and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You look great in red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! You rock that lipstick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable! I think the triangle theory definitely worked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy you look so freaking cute here! I am loving your hair this length and as always the colour is fantastic, but let's talk about the lipstick for a second. You said you weren't a lipstick person, well I hope you are now because you look stunning! I truly believe everyone call pull off red lips [and I hate hearing people say that they can't] and you m'dear especially!! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is amazing and so flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...