Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WHAT WE WORE : TREASURE HUNTING

.

Though I find myself spending a great deal of time antique/thrift store hunting solo... treasure hunting is always more fun with friends! Don't you agree? Finding a fabulous item and then sharing in that excitement together, it's pretty awesome. I'm sure you've seen me mention her prior on the blog, but this is Sara, and she's one of my most dearest friends. We treasure hunt monthly on First Fridays when we can, but last week we ran out for an afternoon antiquing together, and we noticed (completely unplanned too) we were wearing a bit of the same hue. I guess yellows the new color, because we both seemed we can't get enough of it. I just couldn't help but include her in my "What I Wore" post, because I thought not only did we match a bit but isn't she just to cutest!!! Happy Tuesday sweet friends!
signature_blog2


- - - - - - - - - SARA'S WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Black Top, 
Target. Yellow Cardigan, Modcloth. Bracelets, Urban Outfitters
Polka Dot Pants, Target. Glasses, Miu Miu. Boots, Steve Madden.

- - - - - - - - - SANDI'S WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Plaid Dress, Thrifted. Belt, Thrifted. Yellow Cardigan, Target. Vintage Bee Brooch, Thrifted 
Yellow Tights, Target. Blue Milan Clogs c/o Ugglebo / Sandgrens Clogs

5 comments:

  1. You both look adorable and I love that shade of yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these looks! Sooo glad I found your blog, great style girl! Can't wait to see what's next :) I'll be back!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO cute! both of you! and i am SUPER jealous of your bumblebee pin!!! always on the hunt for one for miss Mariah. She is the bumblebee whisperer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bee! I have a small collection of bee jewelry, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...