Monday, December 10, 2012

COLLECTIONS : BELT BUCKLES

.

Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Todays collection of vintage belt buckles is quiet impressive, and colorful. Only over the last few years have I found myself wearing more decorative belts. Before this I would just grab any old belt which was my size; and one which would do the job of helping hold my pants up right and call it a day. Recently I've been accenting tops with a belt around the waist or a more decorative belt with my top tucked in. How do you wear your belt?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE  //  vintage belt buckles colllection unknown. if this is your collection please let me know for proper tagging.

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...