Monday, December 03, 2012

COLLECTIONS : DEERS

.

Can you believe that it's December, where did November even go? I hope you had a lovely weekend. Todays collection is inspired by the holiday season; and this impressive collection of deers belongs to Shauna & Stephen of Something's Hiding In Here. Isn't this the most lovely grouping of plastic deers you've seen. I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite because they are all wonderful. The glitter silver ones pop out a bit to me, maybe we need a glitter reindeer this season. Have you put your Christmas decorations out yet?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // Somethings Hiding in Here

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...