Monday, December 24, 2012

COLLECTIONS : MODERN BRASS TREES

.

Can you believe it, Christmas is tomorrow! I'm not to sure how the holiday snuck up on us so quickly but they did. For todays post I stuck with a holiday theme and how wonderful is this collection of brass trees by Dwell Studio. Pretty amazing, right!? It's a nice balance or modern and minimalistic and I just love them all. So what types of little holiday collections are about your home this season? Happy Monday, Happy Christmas Eve!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // MODERN BRASS FOREST TREE ($180 - sold out)

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...