Monday, December 10, 2012

COLOR PALETTE 33

.

So do you know of Lab Partners? Sure you do! If you don't though, well they have the most wonderful collections of Letterpress prints and I'm so honored to actually own a couple myself. If you haven't been to Lab Partners you surely need to pop over to their shop and take a peek around and take advantage of their 50% off holiday sale. This color palette (illustration above) is actually a promo piece for their sale event but the colors were just wonderful I couldn't help but share it. Enjoy!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // LAB PARTNERS

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! I love the new look of the blog! (perhaps you've had this a while, and I am just WAY behind on my blog-reading) Either way, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...