Friday, December 21, 2012

SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT COMMERCIALS

.
We recently went to go see The Hobbit (which mind you was wonderful!) but before the movie came one we enjoyed watching a few previews. I love, love, love the previews, as silly as it sounds, but I do. This one, above, came up and I'm not to sure why I never paid more attention to Sherwin-Williams before, but this is fantastic! I'm intrigued with the animation and the artists in me loves that they used paint swatches to create the shapes of everything you see... you'll see. A few more below too. Enjoy & Happy Weekend!
signature_blog2

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love them. i think they are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like! Here's another one that released earlier this year: http://www.jdhumphreys.com/work.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...