Tuesday, December 04, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : LIGHTING 2

.

There are so many amazing types of light fixtures, pendants, side table lights, etc. I always want to buy lamps for our home but we can only use so many, and I'm sure we're past out limit. Numbers 7 and 1 really are my favs on here, something about the industrial look is so lovely. Happy Take Ten Tuesdays!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Image 1  //  Image 2  //  Image 3  //  Image 4  //  Image 5  //  Image 6  //  Image 7  //  Image 8  //  Image 9  //  Image 10

1 comment:

  1. I covet.... all of them! But I'm partial to #3 for some reason. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...