Friday, December 07, 2012

WHAT I WORE : PILGRIMESQUE

.
These pictures are a bit late, as they were from our Thanksgiving day morning ( a good week ago+) before we ventured to my BIL's house for our turkey day dinner. I felt a bit pilgrimesque with the collar an all, but I loved it! They was so much to be thankful for this year, especially those cute kiddos which were on the top of my list, but our holidays were spent with family, friends and good food which was much needed. And speaking of family, Happy Birthday to my Dad (Grandpa) today!!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday and we miss you dearly. Happy Friday all you sweet friends! :)
signature_blog2


- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -

Sweater, Target. Belt, Thrifted. Collar, Thrifted. White Tank (under layer), Target. 
Knit Socks, Target. Leggings, Target. Boots, Nicole. Red Lip Stick, NYC 308 Retro Red

Penny : Vintage Polly Flinders, Thrifted. Tights, Unknown. Shoes, Thrifted.
Wyeth : Plaid Button Down, Target. Pants Thrited.



5 comments:

  1. The pic of you and the cutest is the best! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girly friend, I love your blog. Did you design it yourself?! Please let me know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that last photo of you and the kiddies is so adorable! I can hardly handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit but Penny outshines you a little in her perfect green dress! I really love the collar of yours though :) (Oh and your boots!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that picture of you and your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...