Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WHAT I WORE : WHITE & BLACK (PART 1)

.

So I did a bit of sweater shopping and recently feel in love with this sweater I had spotted over at Forever 21 (that's right, I'm well over 21 and happen to still shop their) but the pattern was just wonderful. You probably wouldn't have noticed unless you have this sweater too begin with, but it's actually inside out! While trying on a few of their sweaters I happened to realize the pattern was knitted so well it could be flipped inside out if you really wanted to wear it that way too. So with some patience and tiny scissors I snipped out all the labels and flipped it inside, and presto chango we have a dual purpose sweater in opposite color ways, score! Have you ever wore your clothing inside out?
signature_blog2

- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Sweater, XXI. Necklace, Thrifted. Mustard Yellow Tank Top, Target. 
Denim Leggings, Target. Boots, Nicole. 



2 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! :) Look'n good mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I love those boots! I would have never thought about turning a sweater inside out. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...