Monday, January 07, 2013

ARTIST : CAT RABBIT

.
Let's talk about plush, I LOVE PLUSH! I started making plush myself a few years back as gifts for friends because it was personal, fit within my budget and was handmade (which everyone loves handmade, right?). Well, I'm so very inspired by plush pieces and when I see another handmade plush artist that I really love it just tickles me pink. Do you know of Cat Rabbit? This Melbourne based textile artist has created some of the coolest looking creatures I've seen. Her work is just wonderful and each creation has their own character which I love. The turtle (below, bottom no.1) is by far my favorite!!! To see more of Cat Rabbit's work please follow the links below.
signature_blog2
CAT RABBIT
SITE  //  SHOP  //  TWITTER


IMAGE SOURCES Top Image  //  Middle Images  //  Image 1  //  Image 2  //  Image 3  //  Image 4  //  Image 5  //  Image 6

4 comments:

  1. I would eat those adorable creatures!!!! Turtle Nerd is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love them!!! Thanks for pointing them out, totally bookmarking their shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These plush creations are fabulous!! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...