Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BEST FRIENDS : A GIRL AND HER CAT

.

This girl is an animal lover! And I can't tell you how determined she is to make Luna her best friend. She even calls herself Luna from time to time and asks us to pet her like a kitty. She makes all attempts to hug her, pick her up and kiss her, and in return the cat, which once a stray, and now and indoor house pet, calmly accepts Penny's sweet gestures. I'm glad the cat adjusted so well to us all. Surely the cat can only take so much from day to day, she's a cat so it's expected... and sadly the little miss has been the only one really scratched by the kitty, but she still pushes past the scratches and swatting paws and continues to go back and show more love day to day. I never thought I'd be so happy to own a cat (our childhood cat was not as sweet and made me a bit hesitant) but sweet Luna has changed that for all of us for sure.
signature_blog2

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she is part of the family! Penny is so sweet! Love her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so stinkin' cute. :) remember the times when i was a wee one and got scratched by peaches, hehe. can't wait to own a kitty again someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...