Monday, January 14, 2013

COLLECTIONS : DECORATIVE PAPER CLIPS

.

Who knew paper clips could be so decorative, aren't these wonderful. Clipping together loose paper's or adding an extra special touch to a boring memo has never been more fun. I believe the diagram above is an illustration, don't quote me on that though. Unsure of the original source so I can't be to positive, but I have actually seen a fair share of these lovelies so I know some of them are surely real. There are other creative shapes out there far beyond these... things like cats, hearts or little airplanes. Do you own decorative paper clips? If so do you use them of keep them for a personal display or collection? Happy Monday dear friends. :)
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // ORIGINAL SOURCE UNKNOWN

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...