Thursday, January 24, 2013

LIFE WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT...

.

Life is sometimes unfair… And though I hate to bring negative to this blog, this space is also my personal journal to share what I feel is most important to me. Real life, my life, sometimes it isn't all roses. Today I'm ok, today I have sweet friends to make me smile and ease the heartache, but last night I wasn't so happy… miserable in fact and frustrated with life's curveballs it keeps throwing my direction. Now, I'm not posting this looking for attention or messages saying you're so sorry, but more as a reflection to myself that life is to sweet to take for granted. To live each day to the fullest and to be happy with all that I have. To do what I love. To be proud of myself. To show people I care thru the little acts of kindness which will make each day a bit brighter for myself and others around me. My cousin Ronnilynn lived like this… and sadly, and unexpectedly, yesterday, I lost my cousin. She was like an older sister to me and had been in my life for as long as I can recall. She will always continue to hold a special place in my heart. She was my family. I miss her dearly already and I know my family all misses her too. I know that she's in a better place now but it's still saddening to know life without her in it will be a little bit different…
signature_blog2

PHOTO COURTESY OF MY BROTHER, STEVEN // 
Left to right - My mom, Anthony (brother), myself, Steven (brother) & Ronnilynn (cousin/sister)

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss-- our thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes in moments of sadness such as this, there is so much to feel, see, and realize. It sounds like your cousin Ronnilynn was a very special person, and it sounds like she'll continue through you, in your actions, thoughts, and memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I don't comment here often, but just wanted to say that I do really hope you're doing ok. I'm so very sorry for your loss, and I hope that time heals your pain. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...