Wednesday, January 02, 2013

MUSIC : LENKA

.

How cute is Lenka, isn't she just adorable? She is a alternative pop Austrailan singer-songwriter and her music just makes me smile. I really love her popular song "The Show" but I had recently noticed that her hit song "Everything At Once" was picked up by Disney/Blu-ray and I keep hearing it play in the commercial before the kiddos movies. It's a catchy little tune and I thought you'd maybe enjoy some mid week music. Happy Wednesday!
signature_blog2




IMAGE SOURCES // IMAGE 1  //  IMAGE 2  //  IMAGE 3  //  Videos c/o YouTube

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of the first song, but never knew who it was. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...