Monday, January 28, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON LIFE

.

So lately I've been a bit scatter brained and unable to focus… I'm not going to lie about it because honestly I have nothing to hide… I'm human and I can't juggle it all at the moment. I have to be true to myself and realize I have had a lot going on in my life and focusing on the blog hasn't been on my top to do's… though I would love it to be. My focus is on the kids, schooling for this fall, weekly baby-sitting my nephew, our home life, enjoying family time, hanging out with friends, my love life, eating healthier, exercising daily, freelancing, work schedules, jobs focuses, life goals, missing family far away, telling those people I love I care about them, and now loss of family, and so on… so as you can see my life is a bit jumbled at the moment and I have had other priorities which come first and foremost over the blog. I will be traveling 2x this month and flying solo for one of them which scares the crap outta me (I'm not sold on flying in general) But I didn't want people to think I'm just giving up here, because I'm surely not. My focus is not fully here at the moment, so at times like this I just choose not to post as much. When I don't feel well organized there's no need to just throw something together for the sake of posting something. It's not how I like to roll and I do apologize for such... but when I have it all together, you'll surely know and I'll be here a lot more… but for the mean time I'll post when I can. I'm on IG if you want peek in on my life thru photos, which seems to be easiest on me lately since we're always snapping pictures daily in general. I hope you all have a wonderful week, I'll see ya all soon. :)
signature_blog2

3 comments:

  1. Love to you Sandi. I understand the need to focus on the more important things in life. Take your time.
    If you need anything, let me know. I would be happy to help with a blog post or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for putting the most important things first. Well wishes to you on your flights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...