Thursday, January 10, 2013

WHAT I WORE : BLUE HUES IN THE LINK

.

This fun walkway is called "The Link". It's a huge glass walkways which is stretched between a span of buildings (connected to my work). It's really nice because you are able to walk about indoors from each location throughout any seasons. When it's snowing, it's especially nice, because I'm able to walk coat free, indoors and travel to the post office. The structure alone though is quite amazing. I love the blue toned beams, steps and flooring which are ever so soothing. In the Summers (or on a day like the one I shot these photos) when the sky is blue and clear, and the lighting from the sun hits the link just right, it gives your skin a nice aqua hue, which kinda matched my hair. ;) Happy Thursday!
signature_blog2

THE LINK // AERIAL VIEW - This photo is not mine but you can see a top view of The Link.



- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Fox Dress, Doubledutch Boutique. Tights, Target. Oxfords, Ebay. Belt, Thrifted. Cardigan, Target.




4 comments:

  1. I think I have those same tights. Some wonderful friends gave them to me!! :) I love that dress! You look amazing as always!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The dress is so cute with its fox print and I love the blue hues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that dress. And those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY COW!
    You are so lovely!
    That dress, that hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...