Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WHAT I WORE : COTTON CANDY HAIR

.
So between my hair going from a shade of aqua to red there was a cotton candy pinkish purple in there too. It wasn't long lasted, maybe a few days before it was phased out cause I was kinda unsure of it after I looked at it closely. It wasn't bad per say, but I'm not huge into pink so I just wasn't feeling it. An experiment if you will, and with it only being hair it was no big deal to change it to the red it is today. A few snapshots of the attempted cotton candy look before it was gone... and a recent thrifted cardigan and skirt which I'm loving lately! Enjoy :)
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Gray Top, Thrifted. Pink Cardigan, Thirfted. Skirt by Old Navy, Thrifted. 
Wooden Brooch (Flora, talented co-worker of mine!) by Happy Doodle Land 
Elephant Bracelet, Gifted by a friend (Thanks Sara). Knee Highs, Target. Shoes, Target.  



12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Your hair looks so cute. I love your natural color with pops of light pink/blue/purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your hair is awesome!!! Your outfit is rocking too! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE every single bit of this! EVERY BIT I SAY!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you bleach the ends of your hair before adding the pink to achieve this? I think it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a new "in between" hair! Very cute outfit. I love that elephant bracelet :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy pink! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Your slim down is inspiring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair here is INCREDIBLE! :) as is your blog! your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me just say, your hair is absolutely adorable. You know what else is adorable? This blog. Love it.
    Found you from MadebySodaPop.blogspot.com & just wanted to let you know I'm now gonna subscribe!!
    Keep being awesome!

    L.
    @PartyOverHair | PartyOverHair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...