Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WHAT I WORE : KNITTED HEARTS

.

I recently decided to take my chances at a local thrift store which I use to love going to but lately had stayed clear of because they had removed their fitting rooms. It had saddened me to go in there because I couldn't ever try anything on. Slowly they grew quite an abundance of amazing clothing though. Well, recently, I took my chances and grabbed a handful of loose knit type dresses and skirts and just brought them to the counter, paid the lady and crossed my fingers that they'd all fit. Well they all did fit! This heart dress (but I actually think its more like a long top cause it's a bit to short for a dress) was amongst my favorite finds that day and I don't own any other heart pieces so it was a nice little add to my wardrobe for all of 3 bucks. I'm glad I stopped at that store and give it another chance...
signature_blog2
 Oh and if you're curious about my hair... it's no longer aqua, these were from last week ;)


- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Dress by Love Cody, Thrifted. Mustard Yellow Cardigan, Target. 
Heart Necklace (Amy is a talented co-worker of mine!) by Applescraps 
Denim Leggings, Target. Crochet Socks by Manzanita. Boots, Nicole. 



8 comments:

  1. What a steal! It's perfect. I've been looking for a heart piece for my closet, too. Haven't been able to thrift in ages though because my husband has the car every day. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am so in love with this outfit! From top to bottom!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is SO cute Sandi. Glad you took a chance on that store/dress because it is SO cute!!

    And your new locks are to DYE for, tehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love your hair and this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love love love the dress! So cute! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sweater is soooo cute!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! You look so great Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...