Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MUSIC : HAIM

.

I was just introduced to the band Haim and I absolutely LOVE them! When I first listened to this one song, Forever (video below) I had thought it was actually a guy singing. Kinda a Michael Jacksonesque kinda sound but until I hunted to find a video did I realize it was a group of girls, sisters infact, and I was then a bit more excited to think yay a new good girl band to jam out too. To find them elsewhere you may link below, I hope you enjoy them too!
signature_blog2
HAIM
WEBSITE  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER



IMAGE SOURCE // IMAGE SOURCE

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...