Monday, March 11, 2013

COLLECTIONS : ASSORTED COINS

.

Happy Monday dear friends! I hope your weekend was wonderful. Well, I don't know much about this collection above which I spotted over on Things Organized Neatly, but I have always found coins so interesting and I just had to share them. There's obviously a variety of coins here and I just love those oval ones you can get from a souvenir shops while you may be visiting a zoo or other attraction. I actually have a small collection of those coins myself which I have been saving from little trips about with the kiddos. I also have been saving some other coins for the kiddos to look back on someday and admire vintage currency's. Do you collect coins?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // Things Organized Neatly

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...