Tuesday, March 05, 2013

WHAT I WORE : RED & BLACK STRIPES

.

Hello and Happy Tuesday! It's been a while but I hope you're all doing well. I have surely had a busy month filled with many ups and downs but I think it's all starting to level off again an I'm feeling like it's time to get back into a routine. Oh how I miss the blog, and I've have so much I wanted to share. I'm going to reevaluate some series, keeping the ones I am really enjoying and minusing a few things here and there to add room for some new items. All in all it will still be and look the same but I'm trying to manage my work, life, and time more effectively and do what feels right for this space. But to kick off today I wanted to share a "What I Wore" post. Sorry it's a bit late, but better late than never, right? Right! It's back from my Valentines Day, which I know is a while ago, but I had shot these photos that day and enjoyed wearing a bit of black and red striped attire. Have a wonderful day sweet friends!
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Gray Top, Thrifted. Black Skirt, Thirfted. Tights, USToys. 
I am Loved Button, (Free) Helzberg Diamonds, Milan Clogs c/o Sandgrens Clogs.  



7 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love that shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are THE cutest! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable and your hair is so awesome!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit! And I really love your hair. It's pretty much amazing.

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes are always on my wishlist! Love your dress.

    Al
    Canvas 3710 Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...