Friday, May 31, 2013

FOOD : BANANA (NANER) BREAD

.

There's no hiding that my kiddos are picky eaters. They like something from day to day, week to week, month to month and so on... but over all I think most kids are probably the same. And if yours isn't, and they are that star eater, well pat yourself on the back and consider yourself one of the amazing few... and make sure to send some tips my way please. Either way, what do my kiddos love you ask? The same thing mom loves. Carbs, hahaha! Breads to be exact. Heck no could we go eating loaves of white bread and butter daily though so I have to switch it up some. Banana (Naner - as they call it) bread is a favorite amongst all of us and it's so simple to make that I thought I'd share our recipe. This last time I baked it I made jumbo muffins (6) instead of the usual loaf and it seemed to disappear a bit faster than prior. Enjoy and happy eating!
signature_blog2
BANANA (NANER) BREAD
Approx 30-60 Minutes Bake Time || 6 Jumbo Muffins or 1 Larger Loaf Pan

Ingredients
1/3 Cup Butter Softened
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
2-3 Medium Banana's (this past time I used 2)

Directions
Grease and flour pan. In a medium bowl whisk together Butter, Sugar and Egg. Add Flour, Baking Soda, Nutmeg and Banana's and mash together. Pour evenly amongst muffin pan or in large loaf pan. Bake on 350 till golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Jumbo Muffins I've baked for 35 Minutes, Large Bread Loaf Pan 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I think I might make some this weekend and add some walnuts too. Thanks for the recipe Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...