Sunday, May 26, 2013

THINGS I LOVE : CAT TOTES

.

Since becoming a cat owner, I've noticed myself loving more and more cat products. Never before would I have considered owning cat themed products but there are so many out there - artwork, printed clothing, cell phone cases, shoes... everything down to totes. That's right awesome bags with trendy kitties on them. And mind you, this girl loves herself a cute tote, bag or clutch. There are many more out there, but here's a few I've spotted and seriously loved. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Memorial Day!    
signature_blog2

IMAGE SOURCES //  1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love number four especially, but number one made me laugh right out loud. What a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha number 1 CRACKED me up! SO adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...