Thursday, May 30, 2013

WHAT I WORE : AQUA UNDER THE BRIDGE

.
Happy Thursday dear friends! So casual, comfortable and a bit of cute is what it's all about. And that's right people, I'm all of twelve with a printed cartoon tee for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and I kinda don't care. Hope you have a lovely day ahead of yourself.
signature_blog2

- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Grey Skirt, Thrifted. Navy Knee HIghs, Gifted. 
Tee Shirt, Thrifted (by Cartoon Network). Shoes, Converse.

2 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable and I am seriously envious of your Fosters shirt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...