Thursday, June 20, 2013

ARTIST : ANDREAS KRAPF

.
These playful illustrations are by artist Andreas Krapf. A German based illustrator/designer, who's works have been featured in many publications and on an impressive collection of apparel. All of his pieces are so unique, and though the medium may vary the styling has an overall bold and interesting look that sets it apart. I especially love the ice cream illustration above or the cute little tree people below. To see and learn more of Andreas work please link to his personal sites below. Enjoy and Happy Friday!
signature_blog2

*ALL IMAGES VIA THE WEBSITE

ANDREAS KRAPF
WEBSITE  //  FLICKR  //  FACEBOOK  //  SHOP

1 comment:

  1. omg I', in love with his illustrations!! I think my favorite has to be the zombie squirrel!!!

    Evon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...