Friday, June 07, 2013

MUSIC : ELECTRIC GUEST

.
So do you know of Electric Guest? Sure you do, right? Well if not they are a newer group, California based and they are all kinds of awesome. Their debut album "Mondo" was released a little over a year ago and since then I've been hooked. They are probably listened to most in my playlist and the song "Waves" which doesn't have a video is one of their more popular from the album (which I love) but all in all every song is great! I hope you enjoy them too. Happy Friday, Happy weekend!
signature_blog2
ELECTRIC GUEST
WEBSITE  ||  TWITTER  ||  FACEBOOK

IMAGE SOURCES // Top Image (Edited by me) // Bottom Image

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...