Monday, June 17, 2013

ORGANIZED : CRATES

.

There are so many ways to organize trinkets, jewelry, pictures, mini collections, etc. But lately I've spotted people incorporating crates into their decor. Like this one above by Rachel of Smile & Wave. Hung crates seem to serves as small vignetted display plus they are a super cute way to group fun like items. There are many other options out there, but I few tasteful displays I've spotted and loved.
signature_blog2
p.s. did you notice a necklace in that display, thanks Rachel! :)


IMAGE SOURCES  1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post. Thanks for featuring my crates in your round up, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...