Saturday, June 22, 2013

QUOTES : MAKE A BOLD MARK

.

I've been collecting a slew of quotes/words lately. Positive phrases which stand out to me and help to keep me inspired. Be it at work, life at home, or in day to day activities some of these words help remind me to always put my best foot forward and keep pushing myself to be a better individual. Like the quote above, which was hand lettered by Mary Kate McDevitt. Her typography alone is beautiful but then the message itself is such a positive one to consider. To see more of Mary Kate's amazing work please click on the link below. Happy weekend sweet friends!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...