Tuesday, June 04, 2013

QUOTES OF INSPIRATION : YOU'RE LOOKING PARTICULARLY GOOD TODAY

.

Hey you? Ya you! So maybe you feel a mess today and not all put together. I'm sure it's not half as bad as you're making it out to be. There are many of times I've felt a mess myself, don't we all. Especially at moments like last weekend when I found a lovely fruit roll up piece stuck to the butt of my pants and when I notice it half way thru the afternoon I thought "great, well how longs that been there! and everyones surely seen it", hahaha. But all in all, we all have our moments of being unsure of how we look... but today, "you're looking particularly good today". Take a look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself you look good. Because you do. Even if you don't think so, I'm sure you do. Have a lovely day all you good looking people you. Happy Tuesday!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE VIA ETSY / ISCREENYOUSCREEN

1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely quote :) I think I might use it to make something to frame & hang on my wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...