Friday, June 14, 2013

QUOTES : STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES

.

It's Friday! An the weekend is upon you. Is your weekend already all planned out? Things to do, places to go, people to see, and so on, and so on, and so on... well I hope you have a bit of relaxing in there too. As life flies by I am constantly trying to remind myself "take a deep breath", "relax and sit down some" and "stop and smell the roses from time to time..." There's no hiding it though, I'm a person who's always thinking and planning ahead what's next on my agenda, I'm a multitasker at worst and juggle way to much on my plate, and it's hard for me to relax some but I do try... I'm getting better with time and some persuading. I figure if I keep reminding myself maybe it will surely click. Today I'm gonna try my best to stop and smell the roses, not literally, unless I hit up a grocery store and in that case I may buy myself some too but I hope to relax some. Have a wonderful weekend dear friends.  
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...