Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TICK TOCK / THE HUNT FOR A NEW WATCH

.

I'm currently on the hunt for a watch. I use to wear one often but the battery has since died and the face is a bit scratched to bits so I think it's about time for a new one. There are so many out there and picking the perfect one is a bit overwhelming I think. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. that narrowing it all down makes me think, where do I even begin. Here was a few I found in neutral (almost all whitish) tones. If you wear a watch, what color is is?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES  1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

1 comment:

  1. I have a neon orange one at the moment which I love but doesn't go with everything. I really like your selection of neutral ones :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...