Monday, June 03, 2013

WEEKENDS VIA INSTAGRAM

.

The weekend was packed... A trip to the farmers market, a thrift run, spinning new to me (vintage) records, a hair touch up and recolor - it's a bit bluer today, bowling with the kiddos - they're a hoot, a few fun park outings, bed jumping (an a collision but we're all ok), Lego building, Playdoh playing, chalk doodling, hanging out with a close friend, tasty homemade meals, and a few sweet treats (honey sticks, banana chips, truffles oh my!) in there too, some much needed relaxing, watching a few movies, sleeping in a bit when I can afford too, and enjoying life in general. What did your weekend look like? Happy Monday dear friends.  
signature_blog2




1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks heavenly! And I love the photo of your children jumping on the bed holding hands. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...