Sunday, June 09, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP 22

.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a wonderful week ahead of you. A few things found and loved from the week past. Enjoy!
signature_blog2
WEEKLY WRAP 22 (Links found an loved thru the week past)
This brass rabbit ring is darling. I have a soft spot for rabbits.
The boy inspired two tone shoes are fabulous. 
Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky always has the cutest attire an this dress via Modcloth is to cute!
The tiniest of tiny photo projectors by Projecteo (above) spotted over on Poppytalk.
Adorable animal scissor packaging, the kangaroo is probably my favorite.
I woulda loved these retro animal mugs via etsy but it appears someone already snatched them up.
I said I loved rabbits, this use of exclamation points and an x to make a little face (above) is brilliant.
A cute little cheese illustration and play on words by Mike Lowery.
This pug in a hat tattoo has awesome written all over it.
Normal people are so weird... I'd wear this tee... LOL

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...