Friday, July 12, 2013

WHAT I WORE : NIFTY THRIFTY AND FUCHSIA HAIR

.

I'm all about pinching penny's when I can, and though I surely love visiting my favorite stores to buy new clothes, a large part my wardrobe is a collection of vintage (an newer) thrifted finds. I've lost a bit of weight since last Fall, and to buy new clothes for a a higher price tag, only to have them not fit in a couple months didn't make any sense to me, so I had been hunting weekly, an sticking to a lower budget, to find new pieces to update my closet. I pass on a lot of things, and sometimes second guess my decision an hope it's still around when I return the following week, or better yet on sale, but either way restyling my wardrobe has never been easier. I was pretty pleased that this outfit (belt, shoes, dress) from head to toe, was all thrifted and surprisingly under $10. And of course a new outfit needed a new hair color... which I think I'm really liking the fuchsia and it may stick around for a while. Happy weekend dear friends!
signature_blog2




- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Dress (Max Studio), Thrifted. Belt (Gap), Thrifted. 
Shoes (Hush Puppies), Thrifted.
- - - - - - - - - HAIR COLOR INFO - - - - - - - - -
Manic Panic - Hot Hot Pink and Ultraviolet Purple

5 comments:

  1. I love your hair color! Our waitress last night had similar purple streaks you could only see in the braid she had, and it was gorgeous - love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under $10? That's super impressive. and i absolutely adore your hair, it looks beautiful xx

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lady, you always look so pretty! And I am loving your new hair cut! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great and thin Sandi! Adorable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I'm going to a friend's birthday, a good friend, I like people with pictures, can introduce, how can I mix?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...