Wednesday, July 03, 2013

WHAT I WORE : YES DRILL SERGEANT, ARMY STYLE

.
I don't own much in the color green. My wardrobe is filled with a lot of blue shades or blacks but, green, not so much... I'm not to sure why not as I do love the color, but this dress had recently caught my attention at the thrift and I figured I would give it a shot. Something about it says army nurse to me. I'm guessing it's the olive color, and if not that, then maybe the button down style or style of the dress in general, but all in all, I think it's a new favorite. Oh and my goofy photos you're spotting... I've been excited it's so nice out lately an been doing a few happy dances about it... also I've been brushing up on some of my moves for a wedding come October. Are you celebrating 4th of July tomorrow with some fireworks and sparklers? I may have added red into my hair because I was feeling a wee patriotic :) Hope your weeks a short one, and if not, I hope it's been a good one so far.
signature_blog2

- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Dress (IZ Byer California), Thrifted. Tattoo Tights (Local Party Store), Gifted. 
Shoes (Sacs), Thrifted, Belt (No maker), Thrifted.


5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey...I'm in love with you. Skinny minny, holy! You look amazing lady!!

    Also. As an aside...I stopped blogging, indefinitely...and I narrowed down my reader feed to about 10 people and YOU are one of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi! I just came across your blog earlier today and I love it! This is such a cute outfit. My husband used to be a drill sgt. so the title of this post cracked me up! I really love those tights as well! Hope you have a great 4th of July!

    evon
    Evon Von

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great. What a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh lovely! My boyfriend is in the army so I don't think I'd be allowed such things, ha. but you totally rock it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...