Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DOODLE : EMBRACE MESSY HAIR

.

I've had a lot on my plate recently, an I haven't had much time to just sit down and doodle a little something for me. I thought I'd start slowly, an try to get back into the swing of things over my lunch breaks. I have been inspired by a few quotes I've seen out there recently, and thought I'd take a stab at illustrating to them, with a little twist. I will be sharing snapshots via IG (hashtag #sandidoodles) and time to time I will share a few over here too. The photo below is my view outside, it's been so lovely here in KC, not to hot or to cool. How's the weather by you lately? Happy Wednesday! :)
signature_blog2

Note the quote which sparked inspiration for this piece is from here

5 comments:

  1. Exactly! I love this. Do you have a shop where you sell prints of your work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a little etsy shop called Benandi, though I don't have anything up in it currently. If you'd like a print of this doodle though feel free to email me adalou1(at)hotmail.com and we can chat :)

      Delete
  2. so cute! and yes it has been gorgeous here in KC! thanks for sharing. i need to start sketching more too!!
    http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doodling again! I absolutely LOVE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute, would make a cute tattoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...