Sunday, September 15, 2013

HAPPY LAZY SUNDAY

.
Hope you're having a relaxing weekend, I know I am. We took a trip to the Circus, which the kiddos enjoyed, an lemme tell you, the 9 people motorcycling in the steel ball was highly entertaining to watch an also make you worry a bit too... Miss P was also pretty sure we could swing from a trapeze at home, or own/borrow one of the trained animals, hahaha. I found a few choice records on an afternoon outing, ate a couple of tasty meals (and plenty of sweets too). A lovely pair of boots arrived in the mail which I will share later this week. I got to meet and spend some time with a coworkers sweet little pup, an I may now want another dog, but that's not about to happen any time soon, ha!, And I may be spending the rest of my lazy Sunday vegging out an relaxin' with a sketch pad in hand. Hope your weekends going great and you're getting a bit of r&r in there too.    
signature_blog2

IMAGE SOURCE

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...