Tuesday, September 03, 2013

MUSIC : BEASTIE BOYS

.

Tell me you know of the Beastie Boys? Of course you do! We've all listened to them at one point or another, I'm sure. It's been a while though since I've listened to them. I really enjoyed them in the 80's (my childhood) an can even still rap about 95% of the lyrics, ha! An as the music was shuffled about for car rides, the cd went in, the kiddos heard one song, and wamooo... they were instantly hooked! "Girls" seemed to be a catch song an especially the line about "in the bathroom" which if you have kiddos yourself I'm sure you'd realize anything potty related as jokes go seems to be hysterical to say the least. They both highly took to the song below, which is an oldie, and surely favorite of my own. An please keep in mind, there weren't much for music videos back in the day, so live music it is. Hope you enjoy reliving the 80's today ;)
signature_blog2
Photo 1 (Edited by me) / Photo 2

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! Love the Beastie Boys! I still listen to them on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...