Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WHAT I WORE : BROWNHARE RAINBOOTS BY JOULES

.

With Fall on it's way and the weather beginning to change, it calls for long sleeves, knits and that's right new boots!!! An I just love, love, LOVE these Brownhare printed rain boots from over on Joules. Aren't they simply amazing, I think so. The forecast had called for rain, and though I didn't get to puddle jump an splash all about, they are still the comfiest an cutest boot around. If you haven't been to Joules before make sure to pop on over thru the links below to see their site and to check out all the other fabulous selection, I really loved these ones too! Hope you're weeks off to a great start. Happy Tuesday!
signature_blog2
JOULES
RAINBOOT COLLECTION  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST  //  INSTAGRAM

- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Dress, Libertine for Target (Thrifted). Watch, Timex, Kohls.
Leggings, Target. Cream Knee Highs, Target. Brownhare Rainboots c/o Joules.

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...